Articles on maternity and pregnancy photography studios
Custom photography is an investment...
that you and your family will enjoy for decades, even centuries, to come.
You are paying for this wonderful experience and service by a skilled professional.
- You'll enjoy the benefits of tens of thousands of dollars invested in top-of-the-line equipment and software and hundreds of hours in training. In the digital world, camera quality and creative Photoshop skills are the two most important factors in creating a stunning image. I have both.
- You are investing in my highly specialized skill and talent.
- When you book a maternity session with me, you are booking the exclusive right to my undivided time and attention for a day.
- I do not book more than one private session per day because I choose to arrive at a shoot with fresh energy and a clean artistic presence. Being a model for a day is an incredibly liberating, celebratory experience, but staying focused on directions and emotion will challenge you to dig deep. It is similar for me.
- Unlike other studios that limit your number of image captures, I establish minimum guidelines to give you an idea of how many images we will create. It's not about the number, it's about the quality of each shot.
- In addition to the hours we work together, you are also paying for my post-production time. You are also entrusting me to archive your precious images forever with significant redundancy in multiple locations.
- I am as prepared as possible to ensure the lowest possibility of total loss. Your images are stored on two external hard drives (only Seagate and Hitachi brands) in enclosures with fans.
- For additional backup, I burn your images on gold DVDs which are rated to last 300 years.